Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Another Black day in my life

It happened yesterday...
Yes, After pongal holidays while comming to chennai in 6 am PRTC bus,i get down at ekkaduthangal signal. Immediately i check my pockets. My mobile was not there. There may be 2 possibilities. Either my mobile be in the bus or some one stolen it. Immediatly i made a call to my number. Someone took the phone and said hello. Then they cut the call.I came to understand that someone stole my Nokia 3120 Blue GSM Mobile. I caught an auto and chased the bus upto Koyembedu busstand. Enquired with the driver and conductors, searched in bus. No use. great depression. I purchased that mobile last year march. with in one year i am loosing my mobile. 2 month back also i changed the LCD display in that mobile for Rs 1000. I cant tolerate these things.
some things are not in our control.. let this be one...

No comments: