Monday, February 21, 2005

Gettogether

what a day this sunday was!. After 5 years i saw some of my collegemets yesterday. The credits goes to Raju, who initiated steps for this gettogether. As we planned earlier, we should to be in T.Nagar, Panagal park at 10 a.m. I went there at 10.30 am. I was 30 mins late. Some of my friends ( Raju, Sakthivel,Vivekanandhan, Janarthanan, Krishnakumat, N.K.Vijayakumar, R. Balaji, Muralidharan, Sivashankarand some others ) already there. Some more mechanical students also came. We spoke for some time. Later Premalatha, malarkodi and shankari also joined with us. We Had a cup of tea and nice chatting session there. Later at 1.15 p.m we went to "Hotel The Residency Towers. 49, G.N. Chetty Road, T.Nagar, Chennai - 600017" by walk. Had buffet lunch. I was a nice moment for all. Cine director cum actor visu also there for lunch. We took a snap with him. At last we finished our lunch at 3.00 p.m.After that, some of us went for shopping and others went for home.

I'm happy to hear that most of my college mets are settled in job and Some others got married.
I expected atleast 25 in this gettogether. But, many were missing. Next time i'm expecting atleast 30 out of 60. Every one should think about this. Then only it is possible to execute such a big task.Thanks for those girl who came from karaikkal. ( 8 hrs travel from chennai ). I want to execute like this once in a year. Waiting for next gettogether......

No comments: